Re: [FW-1] Deauthorize in SecuRemote

Hi there,
is there any answer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Fedewa [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 31 Ekim 2001 ÃarÃamba 23:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Deauthorize in SecuRemote

Hello all!

I'm having trouble getting SecuRemote running.

I'm running Firewall-1 v4.1 sp-4 on Redhat 6.2.

I can get authenticated through the client, but I am still unable to
connect to anything.  The log file shows a Deauthorize entry with reason:
Old SecuRemote

I'm using SecuRemote Client Version 4.1 SP-4 Build 4188.  I'm not using
the Desktop security feature.  I've tried this on both win98 and win2000.

I've always been running Firewall-1 4.1, so there have been no upgrades
other than applying service packs.

The following licences are installed on the Firewall:

Host     Expiration Features
x.x.x.x  Never      cpvp-vsr-5000-v41
x.x.x.x  Never      cpvp-vee-u-3des-module-v41

I've been through the user and firewall object configurations a million
times.  What else could I have missed to get an "Old SecuRemote" error?

Thanks!
Jennifer