Re: [FW-1] Http & cvp encoding problem

I had same problem for eSafe, the problem is with the Security server.
I had to put some entries in thre props of object.c but i don't remember
which. I fact i had your problems and some other like <<STRIPPED MIME ATTACHMENT>> because i use ALL those security server as i use CVP
to process HTTP, FTP and SMTP traffic...

The best i can do, if you want, is to send you the content of the prop
section of my object.c file...

I use FW-1 4.1 SP4 on NT 4.0 sp6a