[FW-1] ose device on NG

Hi,

I created a rulebase on NG. And i am managing my router. When i install the access-list to my router it never writes a log at the end of the access command. Thus i can not have any log on my syslog server.

it writes

access-list 101 deny ip any any

but i want

access-list 101 deny ip any any log

"On the rulebase i clicked logging"

Thanks

Kayihan ALTINÖZ
Ağ güvenliği Uzmanı
Koç.net Haberlesme Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
Çamlica Is Merkezi B3 Blok 81190 Üsküdar Istanbul-Turkiye