[FW-1] CP NG: problems while installing of security policy

The configuration is:
PIII 600, 128 Mbyte RAM, 2 Eth cards;
CheckPoint version is Next Generation (demo license);
Enforcement Module and Management Station are on the same
computer.

The policy is very simple: any any any accept.

Compiling of security policy was OK but i have got the following
error while installing of this policy:
"VPN-1/FireWall-1 policy installation failed for module shell...
Reason: Load on module Failed - No memory".

The situation is exactly the same for the following software
platforms: Linux, WinNT 4.0, Win2000 (on the same hardware).

I've already increased fw-1 kernel memory to 6 Mbyte.
I've also tried to increase the memory of computer to 256 Mbyte.
The situation doesn't change.

Thanks in advance for any comments,
Alexander