-----Mensagem original-----
De: Slim ZOUAOUI [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviada: Thursday, November 08, 2001 12:38 PM
Para: [email protected]
Assunto: [FW-1] License Probleme with 2 ISP
Importância: Alta

Hi All,

I have a Nokia IP440 installed on it Checkpoint VPN1/FW1
I have two ISP installed on different interfaces.

My problem is How can I define that we have two external interfaces on
the IP440.

Thanks a lot in Advance

+33 6 14 12 58 71
Slim Zouaoui