From: Chris Arnold [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 10:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Securemote

There is no SecuRemote client for non-Windows hosts (although I heard a
Macintosh version was going to be available for NG but take this info with a
grain of salt).  You can emulate to some degree SR with *nix by using Free
S/WAN and establishing site-to-site tunnels but this doesn't do too much
good if you have a dynamic address.

SR licenses are free, BTW (SecureClient is not).  Contact your reseller and
tell them you want a 500 or 1000 user license if that would fit your needs
better.

Chris