Re: [FW-1] License Probleme with 2 ISP

Unless you use NG which seems to support more than one external interface OR
unless you use an unlimited version under 4.1 (FW-1 2000) you can't define
two external interface, just one, so all the traffic on the second will
be counted as internal host and will blow up your permitted internal IP count,
the reason it work's if you have an unlimited license is because it doesn't
care if an interface is external or internal as it doesn't count the number
of internal IP address. I think, from a post for a problem on it, than NG
doesn't allow packet to flow directly from one external interface to another
one. That must be the way it use to be sure a person doesn't define an
internal interface as an "external one" so it can use more internal IP
address than it has a license for. In fact if you have more than one external
interface there is no reason to directly route traffic between them...