Re: [FW-1] FW4.1\spool directory

And what do you use to forward email to a CVP server do you think ?
Answer: A SMTP Security server ressource.

When you use a SMTP Security server ressource, all email goes temporary to
this directory one or more time:
   When received from other mail servers, before it is send to a CVP server
                                          if requested and before it is sent
                                          to your mail server.

   When received from your mail server, before it is send to a CVP server if
                                        requested and before it is sent to
                                        other mail server.

If for some reason the CVP server, your mail server or the other mail server
can't receive those email they can stay there for a long time (some day)
until the expiration time in the SMTP Security server tab of the
FW-1 Configuration program.