From: Andrea Paparelli [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 1:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG

Hi all, I'm running Checkpoint NG on a Sun Netra T1 with Solaris 8
During this weekend I noticed that one of my boxes stopped responding
to the http service apparently without any reason.
Looking at the log file the only thing that came up to me was that
the service started to respond as "packet out of state".
Now I'm trying to modify tcptimeouts or connections tables but
does anybody know why this happened or how can I prevent this to
happen again?
The NG box performs a static nat and the only services that are allowed
on the "hidden" servers are just http and https.

Regards,
Andrea

Andrea Paparelli
Senior System Administrator