From: Rodrigo Borges <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] direction??
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:28:33 -0000

I think you have the wrong idea about that inbound, outbound and
eitherbound.
This only refers to checking the policy against the connection at its
arrival at the firewall (inbound), when its leaving the firewall (outbound)
or both (eitherbound).
You don't have to define traffic direction for each rule.

Rodrigo