[FW-1] SecureClient - No Policy

Hi !

I have massive problems with a VPN-1 SP4 and SecureClient. I have a VPN-1
Module on the Internet and a Management-Console with a private IP (which
has a public ip via nat). SecurRemote works fine with Hybrid IKE and
SecurID-Authentication.

Now I'm trying to use SecureClient. I read several docs but nothing helps
there will be no policy download. SecureClient says allways "Allow All"
and the other options are grayed out. When I try to connect the
Policy-Server the Authentication works but there is no message about
the Status like "The Policy has changed" or so. Even the firewall
logs shows nothing unlike.

Any advise is appriciated.

Regards Jörn
--