[FW-1] Proxy issue

Hello ppl,

I have configured certificate to the firewall last week (I'm currently working with Firewall 1 service pack 4); Users are login to a web server into our LAN first through the firewall with port 443, then they are required for user authentication ( S/key ), then if everything is ok, they are connecting to the web server with port 80.

The URL is https://firewallname:80/machine name.

Everything is working properly except of one thing,

Users who are behind proxy can't access to this URL, nothing I did can't resolved it.

Any suggestions

Regards

Daniel