[FW-1] Strange problem with Citrix

Hi,

Yes, Both the rules are there. The Source port range
is 1024 -65534

The citrix is going through a 3DES tunnel(cisco) and
lands on the firewall.

The firewall allows first six sessions and blocks any
more sessions.

The customer has openend a TAC case with Cisco ,
Citrix and CP.

Regards
Rama

What rules do you have for Citrix? Do you have
services for both TCP 1494
and UDP 1604 with source port ranges from 1024-9999?
This what I have setup
and I've never had a problem from CP 4.0 thru 4.1 SP4.

Also are you also using the /altaddr on the Citrix
server when trying this?

Rich