Sent: 01 November 2001 19:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Workstation object - FW-1 4.1

Hi!!
Today I´d like that you help me in that issue :
I need to create an workstation object, external and gateway.
Also I need that in the VPN tab appears IKE Encription scheme with Manual IPSec and SKIP, but I don´t have to select in the general tab VPN-1 & FireWall-1 check box, because this gateway isn´t a Firewall-1, this is a Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator.
Do you how can I configure IKE without selecting the VPN-1 & FireWall-1 check box in this object??
I´m waiting for your help.
Regards everybody.

Verónica.

the system manager.

Dimension Data mail system for the presence of computer viruses.

www.uk.didata.com