[FW-1] floodgate does not let packet pass through.

    Hi All
    I have a big problem about floodgate does not let packet pass through after one day run.
I installed firewall1 NG/floodgate on windows 2000 server and applyed NG-hotfix2 and floodgate-hotfix1.
After that I setted up Qos policy and installed on it. After one day ran, all packet could not pass through
the firewall module. I checked the floodgate system status and found that there were alot of pending packet
on it. I looking in the log viewer and found that any packet was dropped by clean up rule by no information.
Anyone ever found the situation like this?

    Regards,
    Chat Thongsong.