Re: [FW-1] How do you...

Thankyou all for the responses... but I'm trying to be slightly more
clever...

I have a http rule, which if logging were turned on would generate huge
amounts of log data, which is something I don't want to do as I log web
traffic else where anyway.
Occasionally, the http rule will generate drops and rejects (as it goes via
a CVP resource), and its these log entries that I want to capture, without
having to keep all the other accepts.

Is this possible?

Paul