[FW-1] CLM and Linux

Title: CLM and Linux

I am trying to run a Checkpoint Centralised Log Module (CLM) on a Red Hat Linux 7.0 box. All my 20 Firewalls log to this server. Previously this box was running NT.....we recently migrated this to a Linux box....now we face a strange issue....everytime we reboot the server it goes off the network. I then need to do  a fw ctl uninstall and fw ctl install .....then it comes back on the network. I have tried with a different box and we face the same issue. Has anybody faced a similar problem with CLM on Linux??