[FW-1] Illegal command in control.map

Hi all,

      Recently, I upgraded my firewall running on Nokia IP330 from 4.0 SP3 to 4.1 SP5. The upgrade have been done without any troubles but.... everytime I do a fetch, I get these errors and then the rule is installed successfully.

Authentication error: Illegal command <opsec> in control.map
Authentication error: Illegal command <opsec> in control.map
Authentication error: Illegal command <ioctl> in control.map
Authentication error: Illegal command <opsec> in control.map

If I edit the control.map I can see a different configuration as others control.map of older release. In the older release I can see "fwn1_opsec" rather than "opsec" only. See below the control.map of my release 4.1 SP5:

MASTERS: getkey,gettopo,gettopossl,certreq/none   opsec/fwn1      */fwa1
CLIENT : load,db_download,fetch,log/fwa1   opsec/fwn1       */none
*      : getkey,gettopo,gettopossl,certreq/none unload,ioctl,load,db_download,lo
gswitch/deny   opsec/fwn1 */fwa1

"ioctl" is not part of older release of control.map

Someone have an idea?

Marc