From: Niclas Södergård [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 5:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] VPN with dynamic IP

Hi,

I guess this questions has been asked a lot of times but I can't find
anything about even though I searched the web and deja archives.

Anyway, we have a FW-1 4.1 running on a Solaris 7. I want to setup a VPN
connection to that one from a dynamic ip. The question I have, how do I
configure the FW-1 side. What kind of network object should I create and
what
should it say on the config line? It is easy with a static ip but that is
unfortunately not an option (damn dsl-provider).

Thanks in advance.

Niclas Sodergard