From: Tim Holman (home) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: October 27, 2001 3:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NAT and Lost Connections

Web requests will go via the secure web server component of Check Point, and in effect are proxied.
Check Point's proxy does fully not support all kinds of web traffic, especially xml, dhtml and webdav components, so I'd check what your remote user is trying to do here.
If Check Point doesn't understand or support something, it will show the connection as accepted, but then the proxy component will drop it without any warning whatsoever !

Tim