[FW-1] Upgrade of Checkpoint from ver4.1 to NG

 Hello All,

I would like to know more about  the experiences of upgrading the checkpoint  version from 4.1 to NG.

We are trying to move on to NG soon. All of your guidance  / experiences on pitfalls can be greatly
appreciated.

Also would like to implement the following .
suggestions  are most welcome.

I have 3 Firewalls installed with version 4.1 and one management console ( ver 4.1)

now I would like to install /expriment NG as 4 th
firewall server.

 What are the precautions I need to take on the Management  Console side and Firewall side.

 Thanks
 Venky