[FW-1] fw log -ftn doesn't work anymore in NG management console?

Hi,

I upgraded my management console to NG (to support an extra
NG firewall) but now "fw log -ftn" doesn't do anything anymore.
"fw log -fn" does work but that stops at the point in the log when
you started the command while "fw log -ftn" is supposed to give
a continuous log.  According to the output of "fw log -help" it should
still work:

 Usage:
fw log [-f[t]] [-l] [-o] [ -c action] [-h host] [-s starttime]
       [-e endtime] [-b stime etime] [-u unification scheme file]
       [-m (initial|semi|raw|account)] [logfile]

Anybody any ideas?

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SDCE/VPE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: [email protected]