[FW-1] Workstation hangs when Killing Secure Client

We are currently running Checkpoint V4.1, SP3, Secure Client build 4185 and
we have two major problems.

1).User needs to be able to print back to his LAN printer from the
application he is accessing within the Secure Client envrypted domain.

2).When the client has ended his work and tries to kill the Secure Client
session and go back to other tasks, his workstation hangs solid when trying
to kill his Secure Client connection. He can't do anything..

3).Can we define different policies for different connections? What if I
wanted one group in Spain to be able to access their Intranet resources
(printers, shares) while connected to Secure Client domain but wanted a
different policy for my other group in Morocco? I need to be able to define
different policies for different groups, can this be done, if so, how?

Any help on the above issues is truly appreciated. Thanks, Dee Veasey,
United Space Alliance