Re: [FW-1] No Valid FM License

Guy,
it says that i have a " Enterprise Management Console/U/3DES/V41" that will never expire. I think that i might have only license for the management module.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] No Valid FM License

Frederico,

   What is your license string saying ? I see this when I did a fwstop ... but no fwstart again

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake

please inform the sender immediately.