From: Juan Concepcion [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 9:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Firewall Errors

In the firewall object be sure that you're not also pulling the NDIS adapter as one of it's interfaces.  This is the only situation where I've seen the firewall give any types of errors.  If it is in there remove it.

"Zeltser, Roman" wrote:

 I would check the NIC driver for Win2K as well as would try to replace the card
Roman Zeltser,
@National Computer Center,DNE
RS Information Systems