From: Nick Ellenden [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 23 October 2001 20:56
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] FW-1 behind ADSL

Hi,

Your main issue is that many ADSL address are not static, therefore the FW1
license, which needs a static external address may cause errors and IPSec
VPN's do not support dymanic address or NAT'd address today. BT ADSL which
uses public address's does not appear to be nat'd at this time, so that may
work a little better.

Bestest,

nick