Re: [FW-1] Firewall Errors

The management station on WIN2K is fine. You can't install the firewall module off of the checkpoint cd you have to get the software from their web site.  I do agree though that running the firewall on Win2K is not worth the headaches.  Unix is still the leading platform (in my opinion of course) to run a firewall module on.  Flexibility plus ease of use, no reboots
required :0) [At least not normally].  I've been running NG on Win2k and it runs ok.  Mind you that the biggest improvement that allows you to run it so seamlessly on Win2k is the dynamic addition of arp and static routes based on rules defined in the rulebase.  I think that performance might still be in issue but I'm in a test environment so the real test will come
when it's finally implemented in a production environment.

just my .02 cents.