[FW-1] FW-1 behind ADSL

Hello,

I was hoping for some advice. We are currently using FW-1/VPN-1 enterprise
system with 5 sites on IP330's. The internet connection is through UUnet
leased lines. However, to cut costs, my company is looking at replacing
anumber of these leased lines with ADSL lines. I am looking at using a line
supplied by Iomart or BT (basically the same thing from what i can work
out). Does anyone have any experiance of using a full-blown (i.e. not the
small office version) FW-1/VPN-1 over these. Is there likely to be any
problem with such as system (ignoring the lower speed and lower QoS)?

tia

rich :)