[FW-1] Malformed response

Hey all,

I'm getting a 'reason Malformed response <web server address> when one of my
users try to go the a particular web site.  I just checked phone boy's web
site and they have an article about this,  but I cannot find those keys
(http_check_request_validity and http_check_response_validity) in the
objects.c file. I'm running 4.1 SP5,  anyone know how to correct this?