[FW-1] Small Office License

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what restrictions are on the "Small Office" license of
Firewall-1. I know it is limited to the number of 25 Addresses supported,
however is there any restrictions on Ethernet Ports are anything else.

What is the different between the Small Office and Internet Gateway versions
of Firewall-1.

If I am to run Firewall-1 Internet Gateway on Redhat, does it come with any
kind of management console? Do I need the Motif GUI or Enterprise management
console?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Stephen Davies
* Mobile        :* Fax   : +61 (8) 6210 1828
* Email         : [email protected]