From: Nick Ellenden [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 2:11 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nokia and log manipulation

Hi,

The FW1 logs are fullt complient to the reporting module etc, for the system logs, OpenService has an agent based product which is OPSEC compliant which can process the system and or FW logs as you wish. The system logs can also be syslogged off the system as you wish, or you could copy the log files off manually or using a script.

Bestest,

nick