[FW-1] SSH vulnerable are Nokia NAP also vulnerable?

After the vulnerability of SSH and increase of scan to locate systems using SSH, I would like to know if Nokia systems using SSH are vulnerable to this attack. I am aware that IPSO version 3.4.x implements SSH2 which is not vulnerable. But previous versions implement ssh version 1 which is vulnerable.

TLAflash 21.10.2001
Attack Using SSH Hole -- Last week, rumors spread in the hacker underground that scripts were available to gain "root" or system-level access to vulnerable systems. And in recent days, system operators have posted reports on security mailing lists saying they are receiving remote scans from attackers attempting to locate vulnerable systems running SSH. A new hacking tool is being actively used by attackers hoping to take remote control of unpatched Unix-based systems.

Any light on this issue would be greatly appreciated

TIA

Christian ALT

Telecom and Logistics Associates
Network and Security Company