[FW-1] HTTP resource server implemenation

Hi,

For preventing Nimda virus we had implemented HTTP resource rule as per
Checkpoint  recommendations.

After implementation of the same we have observerd that scripts wriiten in
ASP  (like authentication programs) which

were working fine earlier over HTTP have stoped working. We have made sure
that there is no string in the script which

matches HTTP resource string. We also noted that the session dosent gets
dropped (As observerd in logs). For info.

firewall we have is Checkpoint 4.1 with SP4 on Solaris 2.7

     Has anobody come across such problem ? Can someone suggest what can be
done to solve this problem?

Thank you
Krishna