[FW-1] VPN using IKE

I'm trying to set up a VPN between our network and another network that has Linux.  Right now, we've got key install working.

He can also ping a machine on my network and, checking the log, it comes through encrypted and then is duly decrypted.

However, when I try to do the same thing to his network, it doesn't work.

I've configued the firewall gateway's VPN settings and then created settings for his network (his gateway and network).

I've added both networks to an object called, HDS.

The rule I've implemented is:

Hds TO/FROM HDS  Encrypt

Like I said, key install works and he can ping me with the packets being encrypted but I can't ping him.

This really has me stumped. Could it be where I have the rule placed?