Re: [FW-1] eSafe CVP problem

Dave,

It depends what version of Esafe CVP you are using.

I had similar problems to this with Esafe 2 build 99 and 100 and 101 and
Aladdin support had to send me some dll file or other to fix it. Although in
my case the problem was concatinated .doc files.

I suggest you get directly in touch with aladdin - http://www.ealaddin.com
and talk to their support folks. They can send you a script to debug the
email stuff the output of which you then email them and they let you know
what the problem is (usually works, did for me).

If you are using esafe 3, I have no idea since that works for me without a
hitch. Maybe you should think of upgrading if you havn't already.

Their support is pretty good, so give them a shot.

Mike