Re: [FW-1] eSafe CVP problem

There is a know issue with Esafe 3.0 Build 71 and Check Point 4.1 SP3 or SP4
Below is the Check Point Bug number.

This problem is identified by Check Point as Bug-Number CR00032968 ..
If you encounter a mail pileup problem with eSafe Gateway 3.0 Build 71 in
CVP mode, you should contact an authorized
Check Point software service representative and request hot fix 3413107
(for SP 3) or hot fix 341446 (for SP 4).

--Greg