[FW-1] eSafe CVP problem

Hi All,

I'm using eSafe CVP on FW1. I'm also using Microsoft SMTP service. When the
MS-SMTP service sends mail to the internal LAN with the CVP rule OFF all is
well.
When I turn on the CVP rule, my MS-SMTP gateway starts telling me that mail
was rejected by the firewall/eSafe combination.

Here's a sample error: (Yes it dose look like that)

Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 Unallowed chars encountered.
line by itself
 you

250 HELP
IME
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 1000000
-0400

Do you think it's eSafe or the firewall that is causing this. Any way to fix
it?
Cheers,