Re: [FW-1] Difficulty unsubscribing!!!

It's because on october 4 12:01 -0700, the list owner
posted that message to the list:

| In order to improve the ease of use and overall
| performance of the FW-1 Mailing List, we will be moving
| the mailing list "engine" from (current) Majordomo to
| ( new) LISTSERV.  This transition will help speed up
| delivery time, plus allow for an archive of the
| postings.

| This move will take place on 5 October 2001, and
| should be seamless to all of the list subscribers.  New
| postings will still be sent to the same address
| ([email protected]), and you can
| still find the subscription / unsubscription
| instructions at:
|
| http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
|
| In the event that anyone should experience problems
| with the use of this mailing list, both now and at any
| time in the future, please contact me (the "List
| owner") Ron Alcatraz ([email protected]) and I
| will be happy to assist.

So since October 5 09:20 -0700 the list is driven by
LISTSERV and not MAJORDOMO so the instruction at
now reads:
(Note: As the new list server reject email to the list
       with unsubscribe this_list_name because there
       was too much such post to the wrong place, i inserted
       space in the command names so it doesn't reject this
       email to the list)

| FireWall-1 Mailing List
|

|The address for the FireWall-1 mailing list address is
| [email protected]. To send a command to
| the mailing list, send an e-mail to that address with
| the command in the body of the message
| (the subject line can be left blank).
|
|To subscribe:
|      S U B S C R I B E fw-1-mailinglist <your name>
|
|To unsubscribe:
|      U N S U B S C R I B E fw-1-mailinglist
|
|To unsubscribe a different address:
|      U N S U B S C R I B E fw-1-mailinglist <address to unsubscribe>
|
|To get additional help:
|      INFO REFCARD

So just unsubscribe a last time to the good listserver,
I suspect the old one is active but unused, so it acknoledged
you unsubscribe request

Yves Belle-Isle