Re: [FW-1] Securemote VPN - SDL Login to a Windows 2000 Domain using Active Directory Services

I've tried it over a T1, in which I was the only user and there is still a
lag.  I've sniffed the sessions of a local login vs. a SR login.  I see
many LDAP lookups (for both sessions) and netlogin calls only on the
Securemote login.  If you load tcpdump on the inside and outside
interfaces, you will see a lot of pausing going on between ADS and the client.

I've also noticed a lot of fragmentation, even with the _fw_dont_fragment
option.