[FW-1] Smtp resource failed

Hi!

I'm trying to use smtp resource. For the begining, I've tried to use an "open" resource with this configuration:
Name: open
Mailserver: <my-mail-server-ip>
Error handling server: <my-mail-server-ip>
Track: alert
Match sender: *
Match recipient: *

No more fields filled up

Rule: src any, dst <my-mail-server>, srv smtp->open, act accept.

I expect this configuration to be transparent, just more log information. But it rejects some mails, with this error message:
.....failed: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

Any idea?  (ver. 4.1 sp5)

Regards