[FW-1] Securemote VPN - SDL Login to a Windows 2000 Domain using Active Directory Services

We have been using Securemote on Win2K clients to login to a Windows 2000
domain (non-mixed mode), running active directory services (ADS).  We're
using Nokia's 3.4.1 IPSO and FW-1 4.1 SP-5 (plus the latest SP-5
hotfix).  Since I have installed SP-5 our login times over broadband
connections has been about 8-12 minutes, we were seeing 2 minute logins.

I've been on the phone with Nokia and now they say Checkpoint does not
support Secure Domain Login (SDL) with Windows 2000 and ADS.  Has anyone
else gotten this to work on SP-5 and if so, have you see the performance hit?

I'm running tcpdump (on the firewalls) and Sniffer Pro (on the ADS and
client boxes).  I'm seeing lots of fragmentation on the firewall, even with
the modzap hack for fragmentation.

Any suggestions are welcome.