[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] NG Hotfix Licensing Issue

Title: Nachricht
Hello !

I've very good experiences with CP NG on Win2000 but if I reboot the machine, sometimes the fw1svc does not start.
I have verified this problem with an other box. same config: same problem.

started services on the Win2000 BOX:

Event Log

Network Connections

NMS Service: Intel NIC

Plug and Play

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Have you ever recogniced the same problem ??

Arno Hechenberger

citydata