Re: [FW-1] fwtable.pl

Looking at the script, he is not modifying that Timeout field other than
to take off the trailing ">" from the end of line output of the
`$FWDIR/bin/fw tab -t connections -max $max $target` command.

The script then prints the timeout field to a length of 9 chars, starting
at character 81 of the line (as far as i can tell).
If your timeout fields are bigger than that, or something is
screwing up on the length of the lines you are supplying to the script
(i.e. you are pasting the output of fw tab into a file, with a bit of
unwanted junk and then running Lance's script against that file), it would
definately screw up around that point.

Alternatively you could just take the script out of the equation here and
run the fw tab cmd on the box outside of the script.

I am not an expert programmer, but i can see how hacky his script is....
(still better than i could do)   :))
If you are still stuck after these clues, and are desperate to have it
working, email me the script you are using, and an output from the fw tab
cmd.

Cheers,
-jonny