[FW-1] TCP session timeout and long FTP transfers

Hello,

I'm seeing the following behavior on my firewall: when during FTP session
the file transfer takes longer than TCP session timeout, the FTP control
connection gets removed from the state table, even though there's activity
on the ftp-data channel. Is this supposed to be like that ?
I'd assume that even though there's no activity on the ftp control TCP
connection for longer than session timeout, the connection should be kept in
the table, because FTP data trasfer is part of the same session.

Thank you,

Aleksey

Aleksey