Re: [FW-1] Windows XP Pro

I've tried two things ..one is clean install of XP and SR - doesn't work
...then I tried to upgrade 2000 to XP .... See no problems so far ....

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David
Phillips CISSP
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 3:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Windows XP Pro

I have had some success installing SR/SecureClient on XP, some meaning
that depending on what type of adapter I am using. One I know for sure
has worked perfectly was Xircom. I was told that Checkpoint is trying to
come up with something noteworthy for installations on XP.......not that
I understand why anyone in their right mind would chose XP over Win2k.

 Regards

 David Phillips CISSP MCSE
 Ft Worth, TX 76112-----Original Message-----