Re: [FW-1] Anti-Virus - Replacement for NAV for Firewalls

At 00:00 18/10/2001 -0700, Erin Young wrote:
I am looking for a replacement to NAV for firewalls since it is not
compatible with fw1 v4.1. Might I ask this list for some of thier opinions
on the anti-virus solutions availble for gateways. Currently I am looking at
Trend Micro's Interscan and Mcafee's e500 appliance. Also, I am trying to
set up Trend Micro Interscan to demo it, but the eval does not allow auto
update. Does anyone know how to manually update the patterns and engine.

Try e-safe, very easy and powerful

Un saludo,

Sancho Lerena