Re: [FW-1] 1 management station for 2 different firewalls

Hi,

You have two options:

1 - Use the same policy for every firewalls using common rules and other
rules for specific gateways.
    You'll have to comment very well every rule and use a good color scheme
to avoid confusion.
    This can be a very confused option if you have many rules and few of
them common to every firewalls.

2 - You can use different policies saving them with different names and
aplying them to different gateways.
    In this way you'll wave doubled work but less confusion.

To apply the policy to a specific gateway, at the policy editor in "Install
on" field where the default value is "Gateways", choose "Add + Targets" and
choose the gateway.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Borges

TAC Support, ICS CAS IPS
Siemens SA, Information and Communications
Phone: +351 21 4242220