Re: [FW-1] Problems with domain-tcp

- Check the logs for the reason its being dropped.
- Try with different rules, like:

 Source:                Destination:                    Service:
Action:
------------
 Any                our-dns-server-on-dmz              domain-tcp
accept

or

 Any                       any                         domain-tcp
accept

or

 isp-dns-server   our-dns-server-on-dmz                domain-udp
accept

and what it's behaviour.

Rodrigo