[FW-1] Using ACE/Radius with Cisco Altiga

We are adding remote user VPN via the Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator
Series (Altiga).  RSA ACE (SecurID) is used for authentication.
We want to use the Radius functionality of ACE for
assigning users to groups and other attributes.

Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with Radius

1.  What are URLs/FAQs for defining a Radius database
    in ACE?

2.  Does anyone have an example profile and attribute file?
    With an example, I think that I can load user attributes
    from a text file.

3.  Has anyone made this work?  Did you write down what you did?
    May I see it?

Thank you.  I have the ACE Admin manual and have done RTFM;
but I lack any Radius history and therefore do not have a
starting example

greg