Re: [FW-1] VERY Off Topic - Sorry

--=_alternativeAE8_=

Ross

Thanks but we run Win95 and don't use Softex (I thought this was WinNT
only anyway ?).

(Please reply to me directly please if you have any other suggestions).

Cheers

Tim

"Potts, Ross" <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
17/10/01 14:02
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1